RTTK Capabilities White Paper
RTTK Real-Time Platform provides tools for monitoring and control of widely distributed complex and real-time systems.
Modern real-time systems have evolved to a complex cacophony of widely distributed, largely-isolated systems. While these modern systems expand capabilities, they add burden to inter-operate, maintain, and analyze as a whole – counter to the need to reduce costs and personnel.
Inside You’ll Learn:
– Simple way to understand complex systems
– Manage and control large real-time data volume and velocity
– Expose Internal Data making it Open and Easily Accessible
– Reduce System Life-cycle Costs
– Move Post-Processing Analysis to Real-Time Analysis
– Real-time data distribution for remote system monitoring and support
– Highly-scalable architectures through an open standard publish-subscribe infrastructure
– Run-time discovery of new data reporting types and real-time subscription (vice compile time data type inclusion)
– Lower data throughput demand via higher-level events and server-side algorithms
– Improved understandability of system operation via user-defined using domain-specific languages
– Reduced cost of operation and maintenance personnel through automated decisions