FREE DEMO – “Streaming Real-Time Analysis into Matlab”
re you developing, integrating or testing large embedded or real-time systems and find analysis and data handling a multi-step and time consuming process?
ind out how FishEye’s Real-Time Tool Kit can change how you build time-critical systems to turn time-consuming 5-step post-process analysis into zero-step real-time analysis.
* These fields are required.
As you develop, integrate or test large embedded or real-time systems, analysis and data handling is typically a multi-step and time consuming process.
Sophisticated, complex, resource constrained and time sensitive applications have traditionally archived application data in application-specific text or binary archives. Text archives provide portability and easy of data handling but are large and compute intensive and thus limit what data is saved. Binary archives, while maximize run-time performance, add complexity and tools to the post processing and analysis process.
FishEye’s Real Time Tool Kit eliminates data handling and streamlines analysis.
Find out how FishEye’s Real-Time Tool Kit can change how you build time-critical systems to turn time-consuming 5-step post-process analysis into zero-step real-time analysis to:
- Capture application data in portable, open and self-describing data archive.
- Stream and downsize engineering data in real-time to Matlab to plot and analyze live and while you run
- Down-size your application’s fire hose of big data on-the-fly to capture only what you need when you need it
- Open archived application data in a Matlab native format and eliminate the need for post-processing software or waiting for Matlab to import text data.
Engineers from FishEye will show how real-time and embedded system development, integration and test teams can use FishEye’s Real-Time Tool Kit to change to open portable archive and real-time analysis.
To learn more or for a free system assessment, complete the form to talk with a FishEye engineer.
Real Time Tool Kit for MATLAB
FishEye’s Real-Time Tool Kit (RTTK) product enables real-time embedded system developers technology to capture, analyze, distribute, and visualize massive machine data in real-time. RTTK’s Capture enables applications to intelligently archive massive data in real-time in an open, platform portable, self-describing, and MATLAB-compatible-format hierarchy data format (HDF5) file. RTTK’s Complex Event Processing (CEP) engine allows applications to analyze data streams in real-time and with the fastest performance. RTTK’s Publish capability enables real-time applications to dynamically downsize and route data to subscribing application for streaming multi-system data fusion, analysis, playback and forensics.
RTTK’s MATLAB integration enables:
- Analysis and Visualization of Real-Time Data – real-time applications can dynamically downsize overwhelming streams of data into smaller digestible data streams directly into MATLAB enabling real-time visualization and analysis with MATLAB.
- Instant, Efficient and Easy Access to Real-Time System Data through HDF5 Files – RTTK archives data in real-time into MATLAB-compatible Hierarchy Data Format (HDF5) eliminating lengthy data post processing or slow MATLAB data imports.
RTTK’s MATLAB integration offers real-time systems the ability to:
- Leverage MATLABs’ powerful visualization and analysis in a real-time operational environment
- Reduce time and expense by eliminating post-processing
- Enable agile development with built-in and continuous application testing
- Reduce project risks and costs with rich, flexible, and rapid test and analysis
- Call 800-513-0881 to set up a meeting to learn more or start a free trial
- FishEye MATLAB Sales – 800-513-0881